Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well...How does it look?



I hate to admit that I am technologically impaired. The idea of having a blog / online journal is really appealing to me as a way to keep in touch with friends and family.



Sooo...this post is purely for experimental purposes...I think it can be really great!






1 comment:

  1. This comment has nothing to do with the blog with which it is listed . I was reading the About Me section of your profile where you said that it's too difficult to write about yourself right now. I find the same to be true about myself. I have made so many mistakes, that to be honest with anyone other than myself is almost impossible. I think we all have a list of things that we'd like to do-over. Career choices, marriages, the way we treated someone in high school, or something as small as everyday decisions. Fortunately we can't undo all of those things, and I say fortunately because it's what makes us who we are today. Without all of those things I did wrong, I would not have become the person, or found the happiness I have found today. So, although it may be painful to write about yourself personally, it is a great place to start getting to know yourself. Great blog. Keep up the good work. It's a great way to document life, vent about things that bother you, or just have fun making fun of things.

    ReplyDelete