Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School is out!!!

It's official, It is summer-time!! This year our school district ended school before Memorial Day weekend! So, Friday after work, we hopped in the car and drove to West Yellowstone because Kelsey and Logan get to spend a whole week with their dad. It's funny, I thought I would really miss them...I do...but I've been okay...This summer I would really like to take care of myself, which as we all know-is difficult when your constantly being pulled in several directions at once.
Anyway, I need to mention that the-normally-crazy-drive-on-Friday-evening-before-Memorial-Day-weekend was bleak. Now there were cars, with SUV's and trucks pulling boats, 4-wheelers, etc. but the campers were no where to be seen. And the campground signs were still covered. Really unbelievable!
Bryson started summer school today, hopefully this will be a good experience for him. Now, if he can just find a job...!

No comments:

Post a Comment